DoodlEscape - zen through doodling therapy
We all doodle or have doodled in our lives. As children we started with
scribbles and then progressed onto stick men and for some that is where
it stopped, for others it evolved into other forms of creativity. It
doesn't really matter where you are on the creative scale (scribbles
versus identifiable forms) DoodlEscape welcomes anybody. Doodling IS for
everybody, regardless of age or talent as there is no judgment on
creativity as this is unique to each and everyone of us.
Being creative is therapeutic and the
benefits of doodling are as follows:
- Reduces stress, anxiety and depression
- Encourages confidence, awareness of self and contentment from within
- Increased focus, memory, attention span and productivity left brain
versus right brain
- Calming, relaxing, a more tranquil space for solutions to occur
- Creative thinking in problem solving (encourages thinking out of the
- Helps to accept mistakes and to work with them
- A safe way to express feelings, to work out what is happening in your
- Encourages creativity and play
- Encourages a great self-esteem as each doodle is unique
- No art talent required - teaches tolerance, acceptance and no judgment
- Introduces balance between digital world and creativity
- Assists in working through trauma and challenges
- These benefits have been verified by research done on the effects of
doodling on the brain but the most effective benefit that I have seen
from my sessions is that the kids and adults become more creative in
every area of their lives by finding balance and discovering who they
are in the process.
|At certain times in our
lives we become stuck in negative thought behaviors and patterns
making it seem impossible to be in any other state or to move
through and beyond this to realize our true potential.
At these times we may seek help and find that the help we are
getting is not enough or we are just not getting it.
|The beauty of learning from the past,
is the ability to access memories and being able to view these
as an observer. A renewed view can reshape the choice into the
true choice which benefits growth and serves the soul.
This is the way we learn, release our blocks and fears, let go
and accept the truth of our beings.
My gift is to share art in such a way that
people connect to their spirit, identifying the yearning of their
heart and soul core values through the language of their creativity.
I intuitively read their creativity allowing them insights into
Mobile: 082 330 9887
|Art is the greatest healer of soul, mind